The SCS Fall Meeting 2023 will take place on 24-25th of August at University of Bern!
The SCS Fall Meeting is the major regularly organized event of the Swiss Chemical Society and one of the largest annual research conferences in Switzerland. For decades, the SCS Fall Meeting has been a great platform for senior scientists to showcase their current research results as well as for young chemists to present their research, often for the first time ever at a major conference. Be inspired by the people you will meet there and be part as one of the 1'000+ participants.
This year, we are again organizing the SCS Fall Meeting over two days, providing additional opportunities for sharing ideas and networking.
The organization team of the DCBP and the SCS is looking forward to your participation and to an exciting two days at the vonRoll campus of the University of Bern.
Program Highlights of the first day, Aug 24, 2023
- Helvetica opening session
- Three parallel sessions for PI presentations
- Lectures of our three SCS Honorary Members 2022
- Distinguished Industrial Sicence Award lecture 2023
- Commercial exhibition and competition for participants
- SCS Summer Party and 1st part of the poster session
- General Assembly of the youngSCS
Program Highlights of the second day, Aug 25, 2023
- Plenary sessions with five lectures of SCS Award winners 2023
- Nine parallel sessions with invited and sponsored lectures as well as PhD short talks
- 2nd part of the poster session during the Lunch Break
- Famous Fall Meeting Best Oral and Best Poster Presentation Award ceremony
- Commercial exhibition and exhibitor quiz
Programs of the nine Parallel Sessions